got very much upset for the past few days
although problem was solved
but still very very upset
i'm not invited for my bf's graduation ceremony
when my best friend's ex bf is begging her to go
glad for my bestie, sad for myself
trying not to make my emotions go out of hand
and cause a big commotion over it again
BUT
today was still a happy day(:
met up with mel, beatrice, daryl, deb, beanie and se today at clarke quay!(:
I MISS BEATRICE TAN!
I WANT HER BACK IN HALL!
my bestest best neighbour who is always busy
but there for me!
had dinner at fisherman's wharf
and just sat there and talked for super duper long(:
beatrice was really nice to accompany me to outram mrt
before going together.
apparently we only stay less than 200m away
from each other. hahas
really really hope we can meet up more often!
i think i will miss daryl too. he's going sheares.
pouts.
siangmui was really nice too!
she got me a birthday present!:D
its a anna sui pouch(:
love it! hahas
siangmui rocks!

posted by joan @ 11:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home